PLEASE SAVE ME... START YOUR JOURNEY HERE...

Monday 4 July 2011

5 : Doomed

        From all places, I choose to be at Bridgeport. I’m excited because this is my first time getting on a ship! On the way, surrounded by clear sea water, seeing those little fishes swim by, the feeling is incredible, I almost cry!

“Yes, fishes. We’re free.” And I smile alone, daydreaming. And the siren startles me.

“Bridgeport, 5 minutes drop by!” A sailor on duty tells the passengers. “Take your belongings and exit this way.” He adds. And in haste, I get to the ‘Exit’ section. There isn’t many dropping by. They get down off the ship and cars are already waiting for them. Family or close friends, maybe. And I watch them leave.

Hang on. I have a bad feeling. What could it be?



“My luggage! Nooo!!” I scream in terror. How could I forget about my luggage? I must have been too excited, or too rush to get off the ship. My bad. Now, how am I going to live? I take a glimpse of the town I’m heading.



“I’ll survive.”

        Helplessly, I get away from the port. There’s no point waiting there. What makes things worse; I don’t have a mobile phone. I couldn’t call anybody for help. Wait a minute? Who am I gonna call anyway?

A moment, I walk...



A moment, I run...



        Until I reach a gateway to a subway. There’s a map nearby. Man, what places are these? I totally have no idea. And that’s when I realize a presence of a food truck. My stomach growls, which means I’m hungry. But I’m simoleonless. Maybe I can try asking for some free foods?



“Err... Excuse me?”

“Yes, bitch?” A lady in the truck asks me. She calls me bitch? She even stares at me from up to toe. And she lifts her left eyebrow at me, looking curiously.

“Errr... I just came here, err... For a vacation. But I accidentally left my luggage on the ship. I don’t have anything, anything at all. And I’m hungry. Will you have some mercy for me?” I make up that vacation thing, and ask pathetically.

“If you want some free food, sorry, bitch. Everything ain’t free in here.”



“Please! I’m very hungry! I would take anything! Even if the foods’ spoilt with flies, I won’t mind! I really need something to eat!” I cry.

“Sorry, bitch. Can’t help ya. But I can tell you one thing. Be a slut for a night, and you’ll have everything that you sight. Easy, fun job! HAHAHA!” She cracks out an evil laugh. And that laugh reminds me of Pablo. And I start wondering, have I made the wrong decision to come here?

        I walk away from the food truck, with my stomach hungers even more. As I’m sobbing, I pass through a junkyard.



“Maybe I can get some scraps from there and sell them, earn some simoleons and get some foods? Oh, I love that idea!”

So, I get down and begin digging for some scraps. I don’t realize it’s almost dark.



And I’m too preoccupied digging, I don’t realize there’s a man standing behind me.



“Oh, darling. I’m hungry.” He approaches. I jump in surprise. I turn around and there’s a scary man behind me. I gulp in fear.

“Errr... I’m hungry, too. I’m trying to find some scraps... So I can sell them and... Find some simoleons to buy... Err... Some foods.” I tell him.

“Oh, innocent... HAHA. You’re not from here, aren’t you? Your accent is sexy. It turns me on.” And he leans towards me.



“Please, don’t!” I cry. “Yes, I’m not from here. I run away from my parents because they don’t care about me! Now, please leave! I don’t wanna make any trouble with anybody! And I’m begging for your mercy, please!” I turn around and cry. I’m scared.



“As I said, your accent is just too sexy. And since your parents don’t care boutcha, let me do the honor to care for ya. Trust me, I’ll make it less painful. HEHEHE.” And he chuckles. It’s scary!



“No, please don’t! Just leave me alone!” I cry out. And he jumps on me.



        And we wrestle. I struggle to let go, while he tries to take advantage on me. He pulls off my braid, holds my hands tightly that I barely able to move, and kisses me violently. He’s so strong, I almost give up. I’m so weak. And the last thing I hear is his evil laughs before I feel my head is stomped to the ground. I lost my consciousness...









PREVIOUS PAGE * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * NEXT PAGE




1 comment: